Manage student accounts
Assign Learning Maps + Guides
Make learning groups (e.g., 1st period, ELL)
I added all of my students - why don't I see them in Charts?
In the Students page, click Select All, then add yourself as a Guide and select a Map. Now you should see them in your Charts.
Can I delete a student account?
If you no longer want to Guide a student, you can select their name on your Students page, click Guides & Maps along the top of your screen, and then deselect yourself.
To delete a student's account entirely
Students: HOW-TO Flipbook
Flip through the annotated images below to see how you can create, manage, and Group Student accounts.
- Open your Main Menu by clicking your avatar (top right of screen). Click Students.
- Click the blue + to add a Student.
- Either add a Student by entering their email address (they'll need to confirm via email) or by clicking "Create without email."
- If creating a Student account without email, you'll need to enter a username and a password (they can enter their own birthday when they first log in.
- Once you've made Student accounts, click Select All along the top of your screen. Next to that, click Add Guides to add yourself (and any other support teachers, such as: aides, co-teachers, etc) and Select a Map to guide them on.
- Optional: Split your students up into Groups by selecting multiple students (hold down SHIFT key) and clicking Add Group along the top of your screen.