Add www resource links
Tie resources to specific Quests
Tag by level, length, or type (video, game, etc.)
Save & organize resources for later reuse
I "favorited" a Resource. Why isn't it showing up on a Quest?
A resource must be TAGGED with a specific Map and Quest first. Watch the video on the top of this page to learn how.
How can I see which Quests have Resources tagged to them (and which don't)?
When you're in the Resources page, click Show Tags in the top left corner of your screen, then select a Map. You should now see all Quests from the selected Map.
Any Quests with a heart next to them have tagged Resources (hover over the heart to see how many).
Resources HOW-TO Flipbook
Flip through the annotated images below to see how you can add resources to Quests on your students' Maps.
- Open your Main Menu by clicking your avatar (top right of screen). Click Resources.
- Click the blue + (it'll turn pink) in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Enter the resource link (URL). Select FREE or Restricted. Click Next.
- Select your preferred image for the resource, or use a computer generated image.
- Optional: Edit the title or description of the resource by clicking the blue pencil. When satisfied, click Save.
- Click the blue pencil next to TAGS. First choose the MAP you want to tie the Quest to.
- Now that you've chosen a Map, you can select a specific Quest (or Quests) - these tags tell CoreAtlas to make this resource appear on particular Quests.
- Optional: Click back to select other TAG options, such as level, length, or type.
- Now, when students click Resources in the bottom left corner of that Quest(s), they have access to your hand-picked resource!