Pro Teacher Tips: Not Yet Challenge
Pro Teacher Tips Lesson:
A sponge activity that'll promote a growth mindset as students review their year.
Before: No prep :)
- Tell students that the year may be ending, but learning never does! Today you challenge them to find some NOT YET learning Quests in CoreAtlas.
- Model logging in to www.CoreAtlas.io and begin searching for new Quests to explore using the list on the left of your screen.
- Model choosing a Quest you're at NOT YET with, grading yourself, and posting specific questions that go beyond I don't get this.
- Have 5 minutes? Challenge students to find at least 1 NOT YET Quest. 10 minutes? They need to find at least 2 NOT YET Quests.
- Tell students you'll be looking for them to post interesting questions once they grade themselves.
Give feedback to student posts in CoreAtlas.io - they'll be thrilled to hear back from you (and learning all the while)!