You can learn anything you want to.
So, what is your Quest?
We made CoreAtlas to help with your Quest.
Fun fact: Every time you learn something, cells in your brain called "neurons" connect. When you practice what you learned, the connections get stronger. So as you practice, you get better!
Scientists have found ways to SUPERCHARGE your learning, and we put those strategies into CoreAtlas.
Here are a few:
1. Know your Quest. What is it you want to learn?
2. Grade yourself. How close are you to success? Not yet? On My Way? Got It?
3. Ask questions. What do you wonder about your Quest?
4. Name challenges. What makes it hard for you to succeed?
5. Make plans. How will you improve?
These strategies are called meta-cognition.
Cognition = "thinking", and meta = "on top of", so metacognition means "thinking on top of thinking". It's when you think about your thoughts, and it's what successful learners do!